Mobile trommel screen MPB 20.72g on tracked chassis gives highest throughput with universal mobility. Independent hydraulic drive allows to move machine without any truck or tractor.
PRONAR MPB 20.72g mobile trommel screeners effectively separate a range of materials into different sizes. MPB 20.72g mobile trommel screener effectively separates a range of materials into different sizes. Thanks to a solid design and a simple principle of operation, MPB 20.72g is perfectly suited for work with various materials – soil, compost, municipal waste, coal, aggregate, and biomass. The sorting trommel may be made according to customer requirements – round or square holes, different plate thicknesses. Wide-opening guards provide quick and easy access to the motor on a rotating frame, ensuring good access to the drive unit, charging hopper, and the hydraulics.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – low consumption of diesel fuel and consumables
- EASY OPERATIONS- thanks to easy-to-use desktop the operator can set desired operation parameters
- LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS – manufacturing process uses the latest technology and materials
- POSSIBILITY OF VARIOUS APPLICATIONS – screening of municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, separates debris from the dirt
- DRUM COMPATIBLE WITH DEVICES OF OTHER PRODUCERS – universal design and technology of work
|Trommel dimensions (length/diameter) [mm]||7200/2000|
|Dimensions (length/width/height) [mm]||12380/2910/3650|
|Max trommel rotational speed [rpm]||19|
|Effective sieve surface [m²]||40,6|
|Loading height [mm]||2830|
|In-Feed hopper capacity [m³]||6|
|Engine||CAT 3.6l, 90 kW (122 HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final; Deutz 3.6l 90 kW (122 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final;|