PRONAR – PRONAR sp. z o.o. with registered headquarters in Narew, at ul. Adama Mickiewicza 103, 17-210 Narew, entered on the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Białystok. The KRS keeps the registration files as number KRS 0000139188, with share capital of 51,000 PLN covered in full, tax ID NIP: 543-02-00-939, company ID REGON:008002850.
Website – the website belonging to PRONAR, at the address https://pronar-recycling.com/en/
User – each physical person, legal person or entity without legal personality or with legal capacity, who or which uses the particular functions of the Website or Services.
Personal Details – information collected during registration on the Website, enabling identification of a given physical person, processed by the Website within the scope necessary to make contact with the User and to enable the User to use particular functions of the website.
Electronic address – designation of teleinformatic system enabling communication by electronic means, particularly an email address.
Registration form – the form completed by the User allowing the User to make use of particular functions of the website (e.g. after receipt of the Newsletter).
Commercial Messages -all information intended to promote, directly or indirectly, the services or image of PRONAR, excluding information enabling communication by electronic means with a specific person, and information about services which does not serve to achieve a commercial effect desired by PRONAR.
Cookies – short text files in which the servers of PRONAR’s website record information on the hard disc of the computer used by the User. The information stored in the cookie file of the servers of PRONAR’s website can be read when that computer reconnects, but it can also be read by other servers or other internet users.
IP address – the individual number of each computer connected to a computer network.
GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
§2. General Provisions.
- The main aim of the Website’s operation is to enable use of the information and materials placed on the Website, receipt of them by email in the form of newsletters, and assistance for interested Users in contacting the Personnel Department of PRONAR for recruitment.
- All intellectual property rights to the entirety and any part of the Website, including the materials and information included on it, in particular texts, navigation solutions, the choice and layout of the content presented, word marks and logos, interactive applications, audiovisual materials, compilations of materials, photographs, surveys, forms, templates and studies, constitute the property of the Website, excluding those which constitute separate property of other producers, distributors or service providers, are subject to legal protection. The same applies to all the materials which the Website makes available to Users by electronic means, and in particular by email. It is not permissible to modify, copy, distribute, pass on, display, reprint, sublicense or create collective works from the materials mentioned above, nor to send back or sell those materials, unless on the basis of appropriate permission granted by PRONAR. It is not permissible to modify, copy, distribute, pass on, display, reprint, sublicense or create collective works from the materials mentioned above, nor to send back or sell those materials, unless on the basis of appropriate permission granted by PRONAR.
- PRONAR reserves the right to place advertising content on the Website regarding the services offered as well as goods and services of third parties, in the forms used on the internet.
- PRONAR reserves the right to place cookies in Users’ devices in order to facilitate the Users’ navigation and for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies are short text files stored by PRONAR’s teleinformatic system in the User’s teleinformatic system (i.e. on the hard drives of computers of persons visiting the pages of the Website) mainly for the purpose of identifying Users on the Website and gathering general information about the way the Website is used. The cookies do not contain any information connected with personal details. The User may at any time block the storage of cookies by using web browser settings. Disabling cookies does not render use of the Website impossible, but it may cause certain difficulties in this regard, and in some cases may even make it impossible to use particular services provided by the Website.
- Use of the services of the Website requires having a device which enables use of internet resources and a web browser enabling www pages to be displayed.
- The Website enables other systems to gather information about the User’s activities on the pages of the Website for statistical purposes (e.g. Google Analytics, Gemius Traffic), advertising purposes (e.g. Google AdSense) or to offer additional functions (e.g. the “Like” button on Facebook.com), as well as to conduct an advertising campaign aimed at Users (directing adverts to remarketing lists in the Google Adwords programme).
§3. Gathering and processing personal details
In connection with the introduction on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we hereby inform you that as of 25 May 2018 you will have the rights defined below with regard to the processing of your personal data by PRONAR sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Narew. Pursuant to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR),we hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is PRONAR sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Narew at: 17-210 Narew, ul. Mickiewicza 101A, for which the District Court in Białystok National Court Register Division keeps the registration files as number KRS: 0000139188, tax ID NIP: 543-02-00-939 (hereinafter “PRONAR”).
- PRONAR has assigned a Personal data Inspector, written contact to PRONAR sp. z o.o. in Narew, at ul. Mickiewicza 101a, 17-210 Narew; email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone contact: 85 6827337.
- The period during which the Administrator processes the data depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. In general, data is processed during the time the service is provided, until the consent expressed is withdrawn or cancelled, throughout the period corresponding to the expiry of claims which may be sought by the administrator or instigated against the administrator.
- Persons providing data are entitled to demand that the Company provide them with access to data concerning them, to correct it, delete it or limit its processing, persons providing data are also entitled to object to its processing, and to transfer the data. Applications submitted will be considered in accordance with the provisions of GDPR. The application should be submitted in writing to the Data Protection Inspector by letter or by email to email@example.com
- Due to the fact that the data you provide will be processed pursuant to your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any moment with no effect on the legality of the processing done pursuant to your consent before it was withdrawn.
- Persons providing their data are entitled to submit complaints to the Head of the Personal Data Protection Authority
- The administrator processes Users’ personal data in order to realise marketing operations which may involve directing email messages about interesting offers or contents, which in some cases contain commercial information (newsletter service), conducting other types of actions connected with direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by email and telemarketing activities).
- The administrator does not anticipate the use of the data for purposes other than those connected with implementing the content of the query in the contact form.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
- PRONAR respects the privacy of Users and protects their personal details. PRONAR takes a range of technical and organisational actions in order to protect Users’ Personal Details.
- PRONAR processes Users’ Personal Details to the extent necessary to make contact with them and properly conduct the services and archiving and also for other purposes on condition that the relevant consent is obtained.
- PRONAR is entitled to provide the Personal Details only to authorised parties pursuant to the relevant legislation, including institutions of the judiciary.
- In connection with a User visiting a web page on which users may subscribe to the Newsletter Service, PRONAR is in possession of the IP addresses of the Users and of information concerning the beginning, end and extant of use of that page, stored in the system logs. This information is used for statistical tests and only concerns which IP address made use of a given www page and when, it is not combined with any other personal data of individual Users.
- Receipt of the Newsletter requires a full name and email address to be provided on the appropriate form.
- Provision of the personal details mentioned in para. 2 above is voluntary, however failure to provide them precludes use of the Newsletter Service.
- The data obtained in this way is added to the Newsletter mailing list. Providing data is always voluntary. Each of the registered Users of the Newsletter is entitled at any moment to change or remove their details from our data base – to do so, inform PRONAR by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org about cancellation of the Newsletter service.
- The PRONAR Newsletter may contain links to other pages, included for the convenience and information of the user. PRONAR bears no responsibility for the information included there or the privacy policies applied
- a change in regulations made by authorised state bodies or the rulings issued which could affect the parties’ rights and obligations defined by the text of the agreement
- a change to the technical conditions for providing the Services, including those connected with technical or technological progress,
- changes in the scope of the principles of internet communication caused by technological progress or a decision by the authorities, or a change in the organisational principles of the internet,
- as a result of events occurring due to force majeure.
§6. Final provisions
- The Regulations were published on the Website on: 19.11.2019